Six powerful shows are heading to the stage and Aux Dog Theatre Nob Hill’s 2019 Solo Fest this month.
Actress Susan Sandager is also on set Friday morning discussing the tale of Corrie Ten Boom in a fascinating tribute to the legendary Dutch Christian Holocaust Rescuer who helped hundreds of Jews escape the Nazis. Corrie spends her life teaching love, hope, and faith after being released from a Nazi concentration camp by mistake. forgiveness and reconciliation.
Corrie Remembers by Susan Sandager takes place Friday, January 25 at 8 p.m., Saturday, January 26 at 2 p.m. and 8 p.m. and Sunday, January 27 at 2 pm on the Mainstage.
Several other performances will take place at the Aux Dog Theatre’s ABQ Solo 2019 including:
- Diptych by Mark Dunne: January 11-27, Friday-Saturday 8 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m.
- Thief of Tears by Jeffrey Hatcher: Fri and Sat January 11-12 at 8 pm, Sun January 13 at 2 pm on the Mainstage at 3011 Monte Vista Blvd. NE
- Divas in Danger by Brenda Adelman, Debra Ehrhardt & Marianna Williams
Saturday, January 19 at 8 p.m., Sun January 20 at 2 p.m. on the Mainstage
- My Brooklyn Hamlet by Brenda Adelman
Fri January 18 at 8 pm – ONE SHOW ONLY on the Mainstage
- Accidental Nudity by Debra Ehrhardt and Mariana Williams
Sat January 19 at 2 pm – ONE SHOW ONLY on the Mainstage