The 2019 black tie gala will attract up to 2,000 attendees including business leaders, political figures from across the spectrum, and young professionals, for a night of celebrating Calavera (ornately decorated representation of a skull). La Noche Encantada, Albuquerque Hispano Chamber of Commerce’s annual fundraising event, provides an incredible platform to express gratitude to their supporters and members while celebrating our community’s rich cultural heritage.
La Noche Encantada will be held February 9th, 2019 from 5:30pm – 2:00am at the Albuquerque Convention Center with cocktails, gourmet dinner, concert, dancing and after party.
This annual fundraising event supports the program of work including, but not limited to:
- public policy initiatives and advocacy in support of our membership
- entrepreneurial and workforce development initiatives and classes offered in both English and Spanish
- wrap-around procurement programming and technical assistance
- alignment with regional education programming and a mentoring framework for our annual scholarship recipients
- our continuous efforts as the largest chamber of commerce in the state to cultivate cross-sector collaborations and opportunities in New Mexico that will encourage economic development, business-friendly regulation, and growth of our small businesses
We are proud to produce this event, which provides an incredible platform to express our gratitude to our supporters and membership while celebrating our community’s rich cultural heritage. As we continue to grow as an economic development-driven organization, the partnerships that we cultivate and maintain with our valued sponsors are vital to the success of this Chamber, to each business member, and ultimately, to the over 110,000 community members reflected in our membership–and beyond– that we serve. We look forward to another productive, impactful year and we hope you will commit to joining us at the La Noche Encantada 2019 as we celebrate the rich heritage of “CALAVERA.”
Get your tickets and learn more about La Noche Encantada.