Executive Chef Marc Quinones appeared on New Mexico Living to talk about Valentine’s reservations, the general menu items and served up a delicious shrimp dish in the kitchen. Make your Valentine’s Day unforgettable this year! Enjoy a sumptuous prix fixe dinner for two at MÁS Tapas y Vino. If you can’t make Valentine’s Day that’s OK. This special dinner is available on February 14th, 15th, and 16th.
MÁS Tapas y Vino is located in the stylish Hotel Andaluz and is a full-service restaurant and tapas bar inspired by the bold flavors, rich history and exuberance of Spanish cooking. The restaurant offers fresh reinventions of traditional Spanish cuisine with an emphasis on organic, fresh and locally-sourced foods and high-quality ingredients.
Valentines Day Menu
- Creamy Chicken Chowder
- Tucumcari Cheddar | House Cured Honey Bacon Crumb | Hatch Green Chile Crouton.
- Wine Pairing: J Pinot Gris | CA | 2017
- Lobster Egg Roll
- Tarragon Bechamel | Arugula Salad.
- Wine Pairing: Orin Swift “Blank Stare” Sauvignon Blanc | CA | 2017
- Pairing with Orange Tang Sorbet
Four Course (Choice of one of the following)
- Snake River Farms Prime New York Strip
- Asiago Au Gratin | Barbecued Corn | Cipollini Onion | MÁS Steak Sauce.
- Wine Pairing: Orin Swift “Machete” | CA | 2015
Tomato-Basil Risotto | Tempura Tomato | Lemongrass Beurre Blanc.
Wine Pairing: Silverado Chardonnay | CA | 2016
Sweet Chile Lime | Fried Carrot | Red Chile & Goat Cheese Potato Puree.
Wine Pairing: Rombauer Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc | CA | 2017
- Honey Comb Cereal Panna Cotta
- Honey Comb Crumble | Strawberry Tuille | Godiva Milk Chocolate Anglaise.
- Wine Pairing: Moet et Chandon Brut Imperial | France | NV