TechStars is sponsoring “Startup Weekend ABQ” which isn’t just about starting a company.
It’s also about going through the process and learning lean startup. Startup Weekend ABQ starts Friday, February 22 and runs until February 24, 2019. The event is located at 609 Broadway Blvd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87102.
“Startup Weekend ABQ” is a 54-hour weekend event, during which groups of developers, business managers, startup enthusiasts, marketing gurus, graphic artists and more pitch ideas for new startup companies, form teams around those ideas, and work to develop a working prototype, demo, or presentation by Sunday evening.
What do you need to bring?
Lots of energy! You’ll pitch your own idea or listen to others, then vote on the most interesting ideas and form teams with diverse skill sets. You can come with friends, but you’ll get the full experience if you participate in separate teams. Remember, it’s all about the team.
Your ticket includes:
- 6 full (and delicious) meals over the course of the weekend
- Benefits and discounts from our global partners
- One-on-one time with amazing mentors
- A new network of developers, designers, and entrepreneurs eager, like you, to change the world.
- All the internet and coffee you can consume.