If you’re looking for great food and drink, check out “Tap That” in Albuquerque.
Tap That is a craft beer taproom kitchen that sells beer and ciders by the ounce. There are 36 beers on tap with a variety of local brews.
Tap That is located at 6910 Montgomery Blvd NE Suite E.
Some of the local beers they offer include:
- Boese Bros. Duke City Lager
- Boese Bros. True Blue
- La Cumbre Slice of Hefen
- La Cumbre Elevated IPA
- La Cumbre Project Dank
- La Cumbre Pyramid Rock Amber Ale
- Marble Double White
- Santa Fe Social Hour
- Santa Fe Happy Camper IPA
- Santa Fe Nut Brown Ale
- Steel Bender Red Iron Red
- Tractor Turkey Drool
- Tumbleroot Honey Hibiscus Wheat
- Red Door Vanilla Cream Ale
- Boxing Bear Uppercut IPA
- Boxing Bear Ambear
- Rowley No Bu For You!
- Bosque Scotia Scotch Ale
- Mon – Tues 3:00PM – 10:00PM (kitchen 9PM)
- Wed – Thurs 11:30AM – 11:00PM (kitchen 9PM)
- Friday – 11:30AM – 12:00AM (kitchen10PM)
- Saturday 11:30AM – 12:00AM (kitchen10PM)
- Sunday 11:30AM –10:00PM (kitchen 9PM)