Comcast has a lot to be proud of, it has been named one of the 2019 best big companies to work for by
Great Place to Work and Fortune.
Comcast has also recently topped other Great Place to Work lists including for Women and for Diversity. The company is currently hiring in New Mexico and seeking great team members to join the Comcast family.
Comcast is one of the largest providers of video, high-speed internet and voice services in the United States under the Xfinity brand.
Comcast serves more than 270,000 customers and employs more than 713 people across the state. Last year they invested $6.3 million in cash and in-kind donations to organizations within New Mexico.
Comcast is committed to increasing access to technology, providing skills to help individuals fully participate in the digital economy, and empowering innovators and entrepreneurs to use media and technology for good.
Facts from Comcast
- Develops a strong workforce by employing nearly 1,100 New Mexicans
- Contributed over $6.3 million financial and in-kind resources to community organizations last year
- Increases access to technology and help individuals gain the digital skills needed to compete for 21st-century jobs
- Connected over 132,000 low-income New Mexicans to home internet through the Internet Essentials program
- Invested $340.6 million in New Mexico technology and infrastructure to offer multi-gig speeds to keep