Albuquerque Coin Club’s Spring Coin Show brings coin dealers from a six-state area to display and sell millions of dollars worth of United States and foreign coin currency.
The show also features youth activities, an auction and raffle. Item on display will include rare numismatic examples dating back to our nation’s birth, as well as ancient coins, and currency from around the world.
This is a great family friendly for kids and adults. People not only make money on their old coins they bring with them, but they marvel at looking at other coins that have history and story behind them.
ACC’s Spring Coin Show Information
- Friday, April 5th, 12:30 – 5:30 PM
- Saturday, April 6th, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Sunday, April 7th, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Marriott Albuquerque Pyramid Hotel
- Admission: Adults $3/day, $5 weekend pass