It’s that time of the year again, families can participate in the Bank of America and New Mexico Bio Park Society’s 34tfor the Annual Run for the Zoo.
There are events for all ages. The 34th Annual Run for the Zoo is on Sunday, May 5. This one-day, five-event fundraiser directly supports the ABQ BioPark. There are events for all ages and fitness levels. They offer a Half Marathon, 10k timed, 5k timed, 5k Fitness Run/Walk, and a 1-mile that journeys through the back of the zoo.
The New Mexico BioPark Society is the nonprofit support organization for the ABQ BioPark, and we make the exceptional possible.
Start times for the five events on May 5:
- Half Marathon starts at 7 a.m.
- 10k timed run starts at 8 a.m.
- 5k timed run starts at 9:30 a.m.
- 5k fitness walk starts at 10:15 a.m.
- 1-mile fun run starts at 11 a.m.