The stars are hitting the stage. Starting Friday, April 1, you can catch Neil Simon’s Broadway comedy “Rumors” at the Albuquerque Little Theatre.
The production will feature two local standouts in the Albuquerque acting scene and is sure to be one heck of a show. The play surrounds the shooting of the Deputy Mayor of New York. Though only a flesh wound, four other couples are about to experience a severe attack of Farce. At a gathering celebration for their tenth wedding anniversary, the host lies bleeding in the upstairs bedroom, and his wife is nowhere in sight. His lawyer, Ken, and wife, Chris, must get “the story” straight before the other guests arrive. The confusions and miscommunications mount, as the evening spins off into classic farcical hilarity.
Performance dates are April 19 – May 5, 2019 Fridays & Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. and Sundays at 2 p.m.
The cast is as follows:
- Ken Gorman – Dehron Foster
- Chris Gorman – Michelle Roe
- Lenny Ganz – Matt Heath
- Claire Ganz – Ronda Lewis
- Ernie Cusack – Joel Miller
- Cookie Cusack – Stephanie Larragoite
- Glenn Cooper – David Bello
- Cassie Cooper – Fawn Hanson
- Officer Welch – Eric Werner
- Officer Pudney – Nicole Erdman
- Adults $23
- Seniors (65+) $21
- Students (13 – University) $19
- Children (12 and Under) $15