Over the years Albuquerque has become known for its wide variety of craft beers and breweries. Albuquerque Beer Week starts May 22 and the Albuquerque Blues and Brews Festival is Sunday, May 26.
The fest is at Sandia Resort and Casino and about 3,000 people are expected to attend. General admission is from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. and early access hour is from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. There will be over 70 of the best breweries, ciders and spirits available. There will also be unlimited sampling, games and vendors at the event.
General Rules & Regs
- No Pets – by order of the Board of Health
- No Food or Beverages may be brought into the festival
- No Coolers or Containers
- No Weapons (including pocket knives)
- All bags & backpacks will be checked by security
- Audio and/or video recording of performances is PROHIBITED.
- Unruly persons will be escorted off the premises – No re-admittance
- You must be of Legal Drinking Age to enter the festival.
- Photo ID is required, no vertical IDs will be accepted.
- Beer or wine may NOT be purchased or consumed unless you are wearing a valid wristband.
- Each tasting participant must stand in line for his/her own beer.
- Beer will be poured into tasting glasses only.
- Servers have the right to refuse to serve a patron at any time.
- Unruly persons will be escorted off the premises, with no re-admittance allowed.