It’s a barbecue lovers dream. For the last 35 years, the County Line in Albuquerque has been serving up some of the best BBQ the southwest has to offer.
Not only is their food out of this world delicious, but the atmosphere at the restaurant is also second to none. The County Line is a fantastic place to bring friends from out of town, group dining, bulk take-out, delivery or full catering.
Green Apple Cole Slaw Recipe
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp sugar ½ tsp kosher salt
- 3 cups Cabbage, finely shredded (bagged or fresh works fine)
- 2 cups Granny Smith Apples julienned (peeled or not peeled)
- ½ cup chopped fresh Parsley Black Pepper
In a large bowl, toss cabbage, apples and parsley together. Whisk together all other ingredients and pour over cabbage and apples. Pepper to taste and mix.