The latest trend in the travel industry is the luxury of time. Seniors have the time to travel. Below are travel safety tips for seniors
- Be Safe: don’t announce you are leaving on social media, don’t pack all your bling, don’t let your newspapers stack up, leave on lights, etc.
- Obtain MetJet for global medical transport.
- Stay in hotels that offer special consideration for senior travelers as well as look for tours that are senior-centric.
- Watch what you eat as certain foods don’t interact well with certain medications – make sure you have extra doses of your RXs before leaving.
- Stay in touch /check-in with family, loved ones and friends while traveling – if you don’t check-in, someone can act accordingly.