“Duke it Out” puts some of the best chefs in the city to the test. The cooking event has chefs prepare entrees and desserts right in front of people.
Duke it Out raises money for El Ranchito de los Ninos and is on Wednesday, September 25. Click here to purchase tickets.
- The Shop – Israel Rivera – 2018 Best Entrée Winner
- Standard Diner – Michael Fram – 2018 Best Dessert and People’s Choice Winner
- Ohana Hut – Raul Maestas
- Pueblo Harvest – Brent Moore
- Pakko Golf Club – David Ruiz
- Prairie Star – Myles Lucero
- Corn Maiden – Ernesto Duran
- Santa Ana Café – Noe Gomez-Medina
- Steel Bender Brewyard
- Bombs Away Beer Company
- Canteen Brewhouse
- Second Street Brewery
Raul Maestas from Ohana Hut stopped by the New Mexico Living set and made some tasty nachos. However, the nachos didn’t have the traditional nacho cheese. Maestas also says they’re almost like a deconstructed teriyaki chicken.