Oni is a pop-up kitchen in Albuquerque that’s serving a variety of Japanese inspired foods. Their menu is designed around seasonal ingredients sourced almost entirely from New Mexico producers.
Supporting local producers is one of their core values as they help grow the local economy while sourcing the highest quality ingredients.
Oni Noodles started full time in 2019 and they pop-up at different locations in Albuquerque.
Citrus Miso Vinaigrette Recipe
- White miso paste: 2 tablespoons
- Fresh lemon juice: 2 tablespoons
- Fresh orange juice: 1/4 cup
- Rice vinegar, unseasoned: 2 tablespoon
- Fresh grated ginger: 2 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil: 1/4 cup
Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl and slowly drizzle oil while whisking to emulsify.