The Jealous Fork offers something unique to the Duke City. Founded by owner and Chef Josh Kennon in October 2019, The Jealous Fork specializes in a unique Build-Your-Own-Enchiladas. Kennon stopped by to talk about the restaurant’s history and an overview of the enchilada building experience.
The Jealous Fork is located near Uptown.
6904 Menaul Blvd NE, Ste D
- 4 oz NM Red Chile Sauce
- 4oz NM Green Chile Sauce
- 3-Yellow Corn Tortillas
- 6oz Braised Prime Brisket
- 2oz Graded Oaxaca Cheese
- 1 oz Diced Yellow Onion
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 2oz Mexican Crema
- Heat both sauce in a saucepan.
- Heat brisket in pan.
- Shred Oaxaca Cheese.
- Dice Yellow Onion (1/4″ dice)
- Heat oven to 425°.
- Warm corn tortillas in a pan using a nonstick spray or vegetable oil
- Put 2oz of brisket in each tortilla, roll to a uniform size
- Place tortillas in a clay Cazuela Sauce and sprinkle cheese
- Bake in the oven until cheese is slightly golden brown
- While the dish is baking, cook your egg to the desired temperature
- Garnish with Onion, Avocado, Crema, and Egg