Lovelace Women’s Hospital is sponsoring Day of Dance for Health on Saturday, February 1st at Sandia Resort & Casino. This is a free event and is open to the public! Administrative Director Sherry Aragon discussed the event and how you can participate.
Day of Dance is a national celebration of finding fun ways to care for your heart. Day of Dance events includes education on heart disease, no-cost health screenings, heart-healthy snacks, dancing demonstrations, and open dancing. Part of the day includes the 12th Annual Duke City Dance Off where local celebrities compete against each other in a dance competition.
The Duke City Dance Off Contestants are:
- Kristie Bair, Bair Med Spa
- Dr. Mridula Rai, New Mexico Heart Institute/Lovelace Medical Group
- Leanne Kravitz, Fidelity Investments • Erika del Castillo, Radio Lobo
- Rodney Prunty, United Way of New Mexico
- Ando, KISS 97.3
- Johnny Crain, Heart Hospital of New Mexico at Lovelace Medical Center
- Speedy Rodriguez, American General Media
- Denzil Ross, Heart Hospital of New Mexico at Lovelace Medical Center
Lovelace Women’s Hospital Day of Dance
Saturday, February 1st, 2020
11 AM – 3 PM
Sandia Resort & Casino
Lovelace Women’s Hospital (LWH), the first and only hospital in New Mexico dedicated to women’s health. LWH offers a 53-bed advanced neonatal intensive care unit, a natural birthing center, a nationally-recognized, award-winning breast care center, and birthing center and the first robotic surgery program in the state recognized as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery by Surgical Review Corporation. Lovelace Women’s Hospital was named to Modern Healthcare’s 2019 Best Places to Work in Healthcare, ranking 28th in the country.