Country music, food, retail vendors, games, live animals and one massive beer garden are some of the things you’ll find at the Farm House Ale event. Founder Dana Koller talked about the event and how it started.
Due to COVID restrictions, you must buy tickets online two days prior to the Farm House Ale Event. The event is on June 12 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Proceeds go to fund UN-17 and the Kiwanis Club of Greater Bernalillo.
No outside food or drinks, except water is allowed. However, attendees are encouraged to bring blankets and shade.
- Black Hats and Pearl Snaps: 11am – noon
- The Brahma Band: 12:30 – 1:30
- Silver Spurs Band: 2:00 -3:00
- Sarah Rowe Music: 3:30 – 4:40
- Brandon Saiz Band: 5:00 – 6:30